In Home TRX Training for
& Greenwich CT
Let an in home personal trainer, like Peter Marino, show you how to use a TRX Suspension Training System. The TRX System allows you to build strength, power and flexibility all in the privacy of your home. USe almost any door in your home to suspend the TRX Home Suspension Training System. This compact home gym develops core stability while exercising all the major musclesgroups as well. In fact this ystem is so good the US military utilizes it for their soldiers NAVY SEAL training as it allows them to train anywhere and anytime. It's also used by pro-athletes, UFC competitors, personal trainers and seniors because of its versatility. All you need is a door, a tree branch, or any other easy to apply anchors.
With such a small piece of equipment you can do a massively effective in home workout with a TRX Suspenion Training System and a qualified personal trainer. Here are some of the benefits when using the TRX System:
- Increased calorie burning
- Delivers a fast, effective total-body workout
- Helps build a rock-solid core
- Increases muscular endurance
- Benefits people of all fitness levels (pro athletes to seniors)
- Can be set-up anywhere (gym, home, hotel or outside)
- By utilizing your own bodyweight, the TRX Suspension Trainer provides greater performance and functionality than large exercise machines costing thousands of dollars.
Here is an example of a CORE TRX Workout from their website:
Perform these 6 exercises in order as follows, resting for only 20 seconds between each.
- TRX Side Plank with Rotation (10 reps per side)
- TRX Pendulum Mt. Climber (45 seconds)
- TRX Elevated Pull Through (45 seconds)
- TRX Side Plank with Knee Tuck (20 reps per side)
- TRX Pendulum Pike (10 reps per side)
- TRX Assisted Roll-up (15 reps)
If this isn't challenging enough, rest for two minutes and repeat.
Contact us for in home or at our gym TRX training services in Westchester NY and Greenwich CT.